“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley ;)

What Should I Write?

Assalamualaikum.
Hello guys, I'm back again.
Nothing much to say today.. Just want to greet you all by this Sunday Morn~
How's your day dear followers? Hope you all doing well. For those who suffering for some illness, get well soon! Be sure to take good care of your health next time . :)
First of all, I thanked Allah SWT for giving me chance to still breathing in this fragile world.
Also, thanks for my health. Thanks for giving me a happy life & lastly thanks for giving me a chance to further my study. Here I want to share some good news.. I was offered to further my study at Universiti Teknologi Mara, UiTM - Kampus Kota Samarahan, SARAWAK. Here is the evidence :


I was glad that I'm still be able to continue my study at University.
Cool Isn't it? Not much people will get the oppurtunity to further their study because of some reason. I'm grateful for what I've got. As you may see, I was offered for a course which I really interested in. It's Fine Art! I love to draw, I have the ability to draw. Its not that I've never took ART lessons or classes in my former school means I am not qualified to take this course at University. Well hey, I have the talent & I only need to practice more so that my drawing skills getting better by any doubt. You whom didn't know anything about me, my past & my dream, was the one who needs to shut you mouth down & stay back off. Your opinion were useless to me. By the way, thanks for your useless words - appreciated.

My first impression about this offered:
*Oh gosh..Sarawak? =.='
I never imagined I will bump into such a country which seems very....unusual to me. Hey! I've never been there before. I don't have any relatives there. My bad, how am I gonna survive in such a condition? LOL. No need to pretend like you can't live alone there without your family members or relatives or else. How if you get bump into other places where you don't want to go? Perlis? Kelantan? Pulau Pinang? Its equal thou - the place can't bring you near to your family/relatives. Its too far you see. Just be grateful lahh! HEHE~

Second Impression :
Don't you remember about your friends who applied for the UiTM too?
Do you still remember where they got placed in?
OMG again! Now I remember! Most of my friends who applied for UiTM being placed in the same Campus as mine! What a great great great great news~
Even, one of my besties got the same campus with me.

COOL isn't it? :D Thanked god~
And I remember some of them who got placed in the same campus with me:
* Beatrice (my classmate)
* Nelson (also my classmate)
* JEFNY (my old friend, LOL)
He even got offered the same faculty as mine! Art & Design.
But with different field. He was offered for Graphic Design & Media Digital. :)
Congratulation for all of us.
Please be sure to study smart for our future!
Nahhh, what makes me so SKEMA. LOL

Third Impression
ME: Should I start googling / investigating about the place?
ROTFL.
INSIDE ME: Why do you so wanna know about the place btw?
It was near your hometown, SABAH.
ME AGAIN: No, I mean.. The place..Kota Samarahan.
 Is it placed in the area of Kuching or else?
INSIDE ME: How could I know.
Why don't you begin your research? kekekeke~

And this is what I've got about UiTM, Kota Samarahan, SARAWAK.

Kampus UiTM Samarahan merupakan kampus cawangan kedua Universiti Teknologi MARA yang terletak di dalam negeri Sarawak, Malaysia. Kampus ini telah ditubuhkan di Batu Lintang, Kuching sekitar tahun 1973-74. Kini, kampus tetap UiTM Sarawak terletak di Kota Samarahan.

Map:

I also do a research about the KOLEJ-KEDIAMAN exist there.
These are some :

KOLEJ SERI MULU
Kolej Kediaman Seri Mulu mempunyai 6 blok bangunan dengan 3 tingkat setiap blok. Blok 1, 2, 3, 4 dan 5 mempunyai 72 bilik setiap satu dengan muatan 4 orang sebilik. Manakala Blok 6 mempunyai 68 bilik dengan muatan 2 orang sebilik serta 2 bilik untuk Orang Kurang Upaya dengan muatan 2 orang sebilik. Jumlah kapasiti ialah 1474 pelajar.

Kemudahan yang disediakan ialah:

  • Bilik Belajar – satu unit di setiap blok
  • Bilik TV dan ASTRO – satu unit di setiap blok
  • Vending Machines’ minuman ringan
  • Vending Machines’ air minuman jenis RO
  • Hot & Cold Water Dispenser’
  • Perkhidmatan Dobi Bergerak
  • Sebuah Kafeteria
  • Surau Kampus yang berdekatan
  • Kedai Runcit

KOLEJ SERI SERAPI

Kolej Kediaman Seri Serapi mempunyai 4 blok bangunan dengan 3 tingkat setiap blok. Blok 2 dan 3 mempunyai 72 bilik setiap satu dengan muatan 4 orang sebilik. Blok 1 mempunyai 72 bilik dengan muatan 2 orang sebilik. Manakala Blok 4 dikhaskan untuk Pelatih PALAPES mempunyai 48 bilik dengan muatan 2 orang sebilik. Jumlah kapasiti ialah 802 pelajar.

Kemudahan yang disediakan ialah:

  •  Bilik Belajar – satu unit di setiap blok
  • Bilik TV dan ASTRO– satu unit di setiap blok
  • ‘Vending Machines’ minuman ringan
  • ‘Vending Machines’ air minuman jenis RO
  • ‘Hot & Cold Water Dispenser’
  • Perkhidmatan Dobi Bergerak
  • Surau
  • Kedai Runcit




KOLEJ SERI GADING 

Kolej Kediaman Seri Gading mempunyai 4 blok bangunan dengan 5 tingkat setiap blok. Blok 1 mempunyai 498 bilik setiap satu dengan muatan 2 orang sebilik. Manakala Blok 2, 3 dan 4 mempunyai 250 bilik dengan muatan 4 orang sebilik. Kolej ini juga mempunyai kemudahan bilik untuk Orang Kurang Upaya sebanyak 6 bilik dengan muatan 2 orang sebilik. Jumlah kapasiti ialah 1998 pelajar.

Kemudahan yang disediakan ialah:

Bilik Belajar – satu unit di setiap blok
Bilik TV dan ASTRO – satu unit di setiap blok
‘Vending Machines’ minuman ringan
‘Hot & Cold Water Dispenser’
Mesin ‘Coin Operated Laundry & Dryer’
Foodcourt
Wireles

Bilik Gimnasium
Bilik Seminar Dewan SerbagunaBilik MesyuaratSurau (Blok 2 dan 3)
Kedai Runcit



  Ngehehehehe, that's all I know for now. I will research more if I've been legally - officially UiTM Kota Samarahan student. ;)
Hmm, I feel a lil bit relief now as i'm qualified for UiTM.
Lately i have a bad luck - always fail for any offer. LOL
But now i realize, its not easy to enter any University although you have a good result.
It's depend on your destiny & effort thou.
Trust me, don't give too fast. There must be something that will come up to you. Just wait with patience. Insyallah.

And, that's enough for today. I'm so tired writing here.
See you all next time!
Wassalam.

An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't.

Salam 1 malaysia, kalau suka sila LIKE~

11 comments:

*ZaFirAh* said...

Tahniah kak!Good Luck there!

Rika Xandera said...

Thanks dik :)

Miss Kagimoto said...

wah thats great
gud luck ya :))

Rika Xandera said...

thanks Miss kagimoto ;)

afifaa. said...

congrats dik! jaga diri :)

~uitm di hatiku :)

hee.

Rika Xandera said...

thanks sis ;)

Musfirah Jamil said...

Can'T wait to gO...LoL...

AnisZahra said...

Wow, congrats ! :)

Rika Xandera said...

uci : tau xpa! ;)

Anis : Thanks!

man said...

congrats...
continue efforts.

payed said...

another uitm-nian.. congrats