“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley ;)

This is it! This is it!

Assalamualaikum.

Fellow friends, today i want to share a song to all of you.
But I guess not all of you will KINDLY like it.
Anyhow you should at least TRY listen to eat & read the lyrics!!
It means a lot to me & of course for those who know the meaning of this song!

This is the link:  

The Title is HELLO by Huh Gak!
I don't know why I like this song since first I've heard it. 
But for sure is the pretty voice and awesome lyrics.

If you want the lyrics, I'll included it below - along with the English translation.

Lyrics Hello by Huh Gak

Artist :: Huh Gak (허각)
Title Album :: LIKE 1st MINI ALBUM “First Story”
Format :: EP, Studio
Title Track :: Hello
Genre :: Ballad
Release Date :: September 16, 2011
Label | Distribution :: A Cube Entertainment | CJ E&M

ROMANIZATION:

uri heeojimyeon an doejanha

uri ibyeolhagin ireujanha
ireoke nal tteonagamyeon an dwaeyo
naega haji motan maldeuri
ajik neomu manheunde
idaero nal tteonagaji maseyo

geudaeigi ttaemune nan
jeongmal geudaeyeotgi ttaemune nan
idaeroneun idaeroneun nan an dwaeyo
naega saraganeun iyuneun
ojik geudaeppunijyo
jebal nareul tteonagaji marayo

geudaeneun nae sarang geuriun nae sarang
nal saranghaetdeon saram ijeneun manjil su eobtjiman
naega geuriun mankeum geudaedo geuriungayo
naega michil deusi saranghaetdeon geu saram Hello

saranghaetgi ttaemune nan
jeongmal saranghaetgi ttaemune nan
jugeul mankeum jugeul mankeum himdeuneyo
jukji motae saragago inneun
naega boinayo
jebal naege dasi dorawa jwoyo

geudaeneun nae sarang geuriun nae sarang
nal saranghaetdeon saram ijeneun manjil su eobtjiman
naega geuriun mankeum geudaedo geuriungayo
naega michil deusi saranghaetdeon geu saram

gyeou idaero kkeutnal georamyeon
jeongmal majimagiramyeon
jigeum doraga geuttaero
seoro mollatdeon geuttaero
neomu neujeobeorimyeon
neomu neujeobeorimyeon
naega saraganeun ge
neomu himi deureo nal beorilkka bwa

jeongmal idaero kkeutnal georamyeon
ige majimagiramyeon
jigeum doraga geuttaero
seoro mollatdeon geuttaero
neomu neujeobeorimyeon
neomu neujeobeorimyeon
naega saraganeun ge
neomu himi deureo nal beorilkka bwa


ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

We can't break up- It's too early for separation for us
You can't just leave me like this
There's so much that I didn't say yet
Please don't leave me like this

Because it's you, I'm-
Because it was you, I-
I can't go on like this
The reason I live is only you
Please don't leave me

You are my love, my love that I long for
You're the person that used to love me
Now I can't touch you but
Will you long for me as much as I long for you?
The person that I loved crazily, hello hello

Because I loved you, I'm-
Because I really loved you, I'm-
Suffering to the point of death, to the point of death
Can you see me dying and not alive?
Please come back to me

You are my love, my love that I long for
You're the person that used to love me
Now I can't touch you but
Will you long for me as much as I long for you?
The person that I loved crazily

If it was going to end like this
If this is really the end
I want to go back to the time when we didn't know each other
If it's too late, if it's too late
I think I'll finish myself because living is too hard (x2)


This is Huh Gak. Not much good-looking but TALENTED!
That's the true singer.
First time listening this on MuBank I was like, "...Awesome!" with mouth opened.
He sang it well on LIVE PERFORMANCE!
As fast as lightning - I've searched it on the internet and tip top..

DOWNLOADED SUCCESS!

Cube Entertainment really do have the BEST TRAINEE~ <3


Keep up the good work guys.
Will support you from behind.
LOL

Oh btw, if you want to download the full album click below:

Download by tracklist:

That's all for now. GTG.
WASSALAM.

Salam 1 malaysia, kalau suka sila LIKE~

2 comments:

acheeqa farhana said...

trnslate ke BM takde?hehehe (dmnd pulak) :p

Rika Xandera said...

hehe , tak reti nak translate BM. LOL