“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley ;)

Countdown To...



Assalamualaikum ~
Hi peeps, i'm doing good here. Hope you all doing fine . ^_^
Today i'm free & of course I'm getting BORED with my life.
Now I know how hard it is if we don't go to SCHOOL - Quit School. LOL
It seems like i kinda regret of my decision BUT i find out that, I am actually doing the best.
[You are actually want to escape the EXCEL. Kahkahkah]
Well, i will stop talking about this SCHOOL things.
The reason i'm here today is because..
Jeng jeng jeng...
Refer the POST TITLE~
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!


 but its not today lahhh~
HEHEHE~
A week to go before my birthday!

YEAHHH!
I'm going to be 18 this year~


And waiting for my BIRTHDAY CAKE
and aslo


Kekekeke. That's all for now!
See you later!

WASSALAM.

Salam 1 malaysia, kalau suka sila LIKE~

2 comments:

syazana amira said...

sbar menanti hari ya :D

payed said...

first!
hepi besday..semoga pnjang umur