“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley ;)

Facebook Again!


Assalamualaikum.
Hi dear followers.
I got this TAG from FACEBOOK. I was tagged by my dear friend Wong Jian Ling ;)
I supposed to answer it on FB but I prefer to post it here.
It was kinda interesting questions. :D
  • Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 49 Truths about you. At the end, choose 20 people to be tagged. (The rule's changed)
  • Your ex texted you and wanted you back. Would you take him/her back? Absolutely YEAH, GET LOST. [i'm lying] ;)
  • Has anyone told you “forever and ever” then left? I don't know.
  • Your relationship status? Gahahaha , I'm taken by SOMETHING not someone. LOL
  • Where did you met your crush(es)? Bhahahahahahahah Again. Otaku World. Sasuke <3 

  • Have you ever lost a close friend? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 to INFINITY.. XD
  • Do you smoke weed regularly? Smoking is BAD for your health. ;)
  • Think back to the beginning of 2011. Are you still dating the same person? YES. Lee Seung Gi.
  • Would you parents be mad if you were in a relationship?  Trust me, they really know nothing about my "relationship". LOL
  • When was the last time you really laughed? Now.
  • Something is wrong. First guy you turn too? Yang Yoseob <3 
  • First girl you’d turn to? myself. hahahaha
  • Is there anyone who doesn’t like you because of something you did? No idea~
  • Angry at anyone? Do i need to tell you? :)
  • What’s stopping you from going for the person you like? Sweet talker who talk bad behind me. ;)
  • When was the last time you cried really hard? 6months ago.
  • Is there anyone you would do anything for? Jo kwangmin!!
  • Who was the last person you talked to for more than 10 minutes on the phone? Afifah Zaki , she's my girl ;)
  • What is your favorite song? Recently I've heard HOWL'S MOVING CASTLEs' OST.
  • Do you like Red Bull? I am energetic anywhere anytime. LOL
  • How many people can you tell just about everything to? my family & Best friend.
  • Have you ever wished on a shooting star? Never seen one so it's NEVER. XD
  • Does the last person you held hands with mean something to you? naaah, i forgot ohh.
  • Describe yourself in one word. Kanak-kanak Ribena. [not a retard. XD]
  • Do you have anything that belongs to your ex? Adaaa.
  • Can you honestly say you’ve had a sleepover with the opposite gender? my brothers, cousins etc [during childhood lahh]
  • Do you rebound? -
  • Ever cheated on someone? Yes.
  • What would you do if you found out the person you like was in a relationship? What should i do? Don't really care. I have YOSEOB with me. bhahahahaha! Go away!!
  • Do you act differently around the person you like? Sangat berbeza. XD
  • Honestly, what guy’s number do you have memorized? Dad, brothers. Why? you want me to remember your number??
  • Is it hard to make you laugh? No, as easy as peanut coz , LAUGHING is part of my life [which makes me younger than my real age XD]
  • Who was the last person to make you mad? Myself.
  • Do you think your last ex will eventually want to be with you again? HAHAHA! Never, he's happy with his new "girl"
  • Have you ever fallen asleep in someone’s arms? Of course, my sisters.
  • Has anyone ever called you scrumptious before? Never. hahaha
  • Would you like to put a night on repeat and live it forever? Infinite.
  • Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? yeah , i guess.
  • Is your best friend a slut? hmmm. no.
  • Is hard drugs a turn off? -
  • Are you happy with life right now? Alhamdulillah. yes.
  • Are you still in love with your ex? NO...
  • Are you still in love with your ex? Yes.. LOL
  • Have you ever been the “other person” in a relationship? Never thought .
  • Have you ever had your heart broken? Many times. bhahahaha~
  • Have you ever broken someone’s heart? I don't know. my parents i guess.
  • Is there anybody you’re really disappointed in? MUCH to say ;)
  • Where is your best friend? so faraway from me ;)
  • Something you’re happy about? Being myself && Yoseob & Lee seung gi & my new crush KWANGMIN + Jung Ui Chul!! <3 <3
  • How is your heart lately? duh. never went to check my heart before . silly quest XD

Salam 1 malaysia, kalau suka sila LIKE~

No comments: