“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley ;)

Random Questions

  1. What is your favorite color? *I got many ;) (Red, Blue, Pink, Purple, Brown etc
  2.  Are you a heavy or light sleeper? *Heavy for sure
  3. Name your least favorite feature? *Hmm, i dont have to think. lol
  4. Do you have any phobias? *NO. I Love everythings.
  5. What is your biggest fear? *I'm fear of Allah SWT
  6. Name your most favorite time of the year? *Hmm, I guess.. the moment I hang out with my ladies. lol
  7. Ever had an imaginary friend as a child? *Yeah, sometimes.
  8. Ever been in a physical fight? If yes how many and who were they with? *Many times. With my siblings..
  9. Have you ever stolen anything from a store or from someone? *Never! I'm a good ass. lol
  10. What are your turn on's and turn offs? *Light lor ! =.=
  11. Are you a morning person? *Yes or no. :)
  12. What are your most favorite and least favorite foods? * I love foods. I didn't eat oily foods. (it turn out my pimples. lol)
  13. Name the one piece of clothing you can't live without. *Too many!
  14. Do you have tattoos or piercings? If yes, how many and where are they? *I don't have it.
  15. What is/was your least favorite subject in school? *Hmm, Bahasa Melayu. LOL
  16. Do you take showers in the morning or at night more? *Morning la.
  17. What are the most important 3 things in your life? *Allah, family and friends.
  18. Are you a dog or a cat person, or rather prefer a comodo dragon? *I prefer Unicorn ! kahkahkah

Salam 1 malaysia, kalau suka sila LIKE~

No comments: