“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley ;)

I am bored. Duh!

   1. Do you have any nick names?
  *Trust me, i got many! HEHE.

   2. Have you ever had a stalker?
    *Most of the time and I hate it . i'm not a star! lol

   3. Do you usually dream?
   *Sometimes.

   4. Have you ever come close to death?
  *Hmm, I always think of it and feel it close to me.

   5. What was your most favorite cartoon show?
  *The Garfield Show ! ;)

   6. Name 5 of the most important things in your life?
 *Allah SWT
 *Rasulullah SAW
 *Parents
 *Families
 *Friends

   7. Have you ever been cheated on in a relationship?
  *Yes, i do. I'm INNOCENT ! =.='

   8. Ever had an imaginary friend as a child?
   *Sometimes.

   9. What have you learned from your past relationships?
  *Trustworthy & loyalty

  10. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?
  *I want to become taller . hehehehe

  11. Do you like spontaneity or stability more?
  *Stability.

  12. Are your parents still together?
  *Yes, they're sweet couple ! ngehehe.

  13. Do you have a crazy ex-story?
  * I have many !

  14. What is your most embarrassing moment?
  *Jatuh dalam longkang . Malu seh!

  15. Do you have a middle name?
  *Azimah . :)

  16. Do you have siblings? If so, how many?
  * You will never trust me. Ahah, i got 16 siblings.

  17. What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know?
  *I'm weird but perfectionista! lol

  18. What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?
  *Climbing a coconut tree. lol

  19. Do you live with roommates, family, alone?
  *No, i live with my elder sister.

  20. What is your sign?
  *SCORPIO ;)

Salam 1 malaysia, kalau suka sila LIKE~

No comments: